We are always interested in talking to talented hands-on engineers to augment our dynamic Research and Development team, particularly as the company pursues new and exciting business opportunities in 2013.
Specifically we are likely to require experienced, degree-qualified engineers, and only those with energy, drive and enthusiasm. While a broad range of skills are going to be needed, of particular interest currently are:-Graduate/Junior Engineer
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of product development under guidance of senior staff to become a rounded, competent engineer. Responsibilities will include participation in product specification and project planning, designing electronic circuits for our products, developing electronic test solutions, producing technical documentation, providing product integration and customer support activities.Qualifications:
Relevant Skills Include:
- 2:1 or higher Degree in Electronic Engineering
- A-level Maths/Science or HND/HNC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Basic analogue and digital circuit design
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) circuits/principles
- Hardware debugging and problem solving to component level
- Working with FPGAs and/or embedded processors
- Programming in high-level and/or low-level languages *** Programming in C and C++ ***
- Use of electronic CAD development tools (e.g. circuit simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout)
- Prototype assembly
- Soldering and rework of SMT components
- Electronic test
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong underlying interest in electronics
- Able to work in an environment that’s challenging and sometimes unpredictable
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Not averse to infrequent travel at home or abroad
If you are a Graduate Engineer interested in working for us please send your CV to email@example.com
*****Senior/Principal RF Design Engineer
We are currently looking for an experienced RF design engineer to join a small dynamic team developing a range of new and exciting state-of-the-art products and technologies.
The candidate will have at least several years’ hands-on experience of component-level design of RF products and subsystems (ideally for government and/or military applications), will be able to take a design from concept through to manufacture, and will possess skills and expertise in most or all of the following design areas:
• Transmitters and Receivers
• Filters (discrete component and microstrip design)
• VCOs and PLLs
• Directional Couplers and RF Detectors
• RF Switches (e.g. PIN diode circuits)
• Support circuitry (e.g. power supplies, control/interface circuits)
• Software modelling and simulation of RF circuits
• Use of advanced RF test equipment
• Schematic entry and PCB design
In addition to adding capacity to Kirintec’s office-based R&D team, some UK and overseas travel may be required to support sales colleagues with customer demonstrations and product integrations.
Experienced Electronic Design Engineers
We are currently looking for competent all-round electronic engineers, ideally with both hardware and software expertise, to join a small dynamic team developing a range of new and exciting state-of-the-art products and technologies.
The candidate will have several years’ hands-on experience of designing products involving RF, DSP and software, ideally for government and/or military applications, and will offer most or all of the following core skills:
• Digital circuit design
• Microprocessor/DSP design and interfacing
• Design using FPGAs
• Familiarity with RF/wireless technologies
• PC high-level (e.g. VC#/VB .NET) and/or embedded (C) software development
• Overall hardware/software integration and troubleshooting
Experience of schematic entry, PCB design, and overall product engineering will be an advantage.
In addition to adding capacity to Kirintec’s office-based R&D team, some UK and overseas travel will be required to support sales colleagues with customer demonstrations and product integrations.
In terms of personal attributes, we are looking for versatile engineers with energy, drive, and enthusiasm. People who will exercise initiative, and relish the challenge of achieving significant technical innovation in a fast-paced, fascinating and demanding environment. This is a stimulating and rewarding setting for the right individuals. Kirintec is technology-led and ambitious, offering real long-term potential.
If opportunities in our R&D team interest you and you have the right skills mix, contact Richard Mant, our HR director at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please enclose your CV, tell us about your current role, salary and availability, and briefly describe your suitability. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.
DIRECT APPROACHES ONLY PLEASE - NO AGENCIES