Vacancy for a Shipping and Compliance Officer
Scope and purpose
At Kirintec we are ambitious and market leaders in our field. We are now seeking a Shipping and Compliance Officer whose role is key to our continued success in delivering quality customer service.
The main areas of responsibility in this dynamic role are:
- The highest standard of regulatory compliance with PV Grading, F680 Licence requirements and supervising the Import and Export of all goods
- Communicating customer requirements into the Company, to achieve service objectives
- Export sales order administration
- Regulatory compliance
- Related financial and administrative tasks
- As Shipping and Compliance Officer you will provide the same service and standards to all Kirintec Limited subsidiary companies.
Details of tasks and objectives
- Take responsibility for Kirintec’s imports and exports and associated commercial and regulatory compliance
- Organise exports and export paperwork (making sure they comply with the letters of credit and licencing requirements, where applicable)
- Organise imports and associated import paperwork
- Managing the IPR/OPR process and ensuring accurate and timely submission
- Managing the End User Undertaking process
- Filing and maintaining records.
- Establishing relationships with key 3rd parties outside the company
- Supervising Sales Administration
- Responsible for compliance audits
- Applying for MoD permissions for UK export licenses, and dealing with other regulatory issues
- Active, authoritative communication with customers on all aspects of their shipping
- Ensuring accurate and timely movement of demonstration and exhibition stock
- Supporting Sales, Marketing and Operations with shipping related matters
- Systems development
- All tasks are undertaken with due regard to company security, and the provisions of the Official Secrets Acts
- Other related tasks, as directed.
Preferred experience of Shipping and Compliance Officer
- Commercially minded, with some appreciation of financial principles
- Customer liaison
- Excellent Export and Import sales administration
- Already has, or in a position to, obtain SC clearance
- Previous experience in similar role, perhaps with technical products
- Staff management.
Qualifications & skills
- Numerate and literate; having achieved to ‘A’ level equivalent, or beyond
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail; meticulous administration
- Energy, flexibility, enthusiasm, persistence and commitment
- The motivation to succeed and make a difference whilst performing in a pressured environment
- The wherewithal to acquire new skills and drive the role forward.
Reports to: Financial Controller
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Central Ross-on-Wye
Probation: 3 months
Salary range: Commensurate with skills and experience
If you think you have what it takes to be our Shipping and Compliance Officer, please send your CV to email@example.com