We’re on the look out for our next intern to join our engineering department over this summer.
The intern will be with us for at least two months over this summer (2016) – with a view to extending if you perform well. We want someone to contribute to the development and test of radio, ECM (Electronic Countermeasures), communications and related projects. The position is offered at our HQ in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
- Implementation of system designs solutions, software and electronics solutions
- Undertaking research activities
- Supporting Engineers in day-to-day development
- Previous experience in an electronics/software environment
- Graduate degree or undergraduate in Science or Engineering, with a specialism in one or more of the following areas: Radio communications and systems, Applied mathematics, Software (embedded or GUI), Digital signal processing, Radio frequency design, Digital electronic design and/or FPGA and VHDL
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC)
- · Systems engineering
Accepted degree subjects
- Computer Sciences
- Engineering with a bias towards mechanical, aerospace, electronic and/or electrical
About an internship with Kirintec
This is a great opportunity as we took on an intern last year who is now a permanent member of the engineering team. While there are no guarantees, you never know where an internship could lead, for the right forward thinking person.
This is your chance to join an innovative team in the security and defence sector with a unique forward thinking company – our products help save life. Please either apply via the graduate talent pool or you can email us directly including details about why you think you would be suitable.
Please note that due to the expected amount of interest it may not always be possible to reply to everyone, we will not engage with recruitment agencies.
Thursday 16 June 2016.