Scope & Purpose
Kirintec Ltd is seeking an ambitious and dynamic candidate to fill the role Head of Sales, a role that is pivotal to the companies continued growth.
Kirintec Ltd is highly respected within the Defence industry and the calibre of our team is fundamental in maintaining our position as market leader.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for the following areas:
- Secure minimum £3M order intake per annum.
- Identify and qualify a pipeline of opportunities which align with the company strategy.
- Generate competitive intelligence to maintain Kirintec’s competitive edge.
- Maintain and grow a network of agents and distributors
- Represent Kirintec at Exhibitions, Demonstrations and Conferences.
- Ensuring Sale activities are compliant with Export Control requirements, and other Kirintec policies.
Reports to: – The Sales Director.
Details of tasks and objectives:
- Secure underlying orders of £3M per annum
- Identify and support the winning of targeted strategic opportunities
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline which aligns with the company strategy, supported by win strategies and business cases where required.
- Working with EOD and EW SME’s to contribute to Kirintec competitive intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Create and maintain Agent, Distributor and Non-Disclosure Agreements. Monitoring agent and distributor performance.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Kirintec products to be able to brief and demonstrate unsupported to a non-specialist audience.
- Effectively manage own allocation of Sales Budget.
- Update and maintain Sales leads on the Kirintec CRM system.
- Other related tasks, as directed.
- Work as part of the Sales and Marketing Team, however, have the autonomy to manage work stream as required to meet targets.
Qualifications & skills
- Successful Sales experience in some or all of the following regions; Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Able to build and maintain relationships.
- Financial and Commercial awareness
- Familiar with UK Export Control processes and policy.
- Energy, flexibility, enthusiasm, persistence and commitment.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Central Ross-On-Wye with significant overseas travel
Probation: 3 months
For more details please contact Recruitment@kirintec.com