Love graphics and marketing?
Kirintec is a fast-moving counter terrorism organisation known for our international solutions. We are looking to bring in-house the graphic design function, while complementing the marketing arm of the organisation.
If you believe you can invigorate our digital presence and ensure that at every opportunity our marketing material excites and delights our customer, then please read on. You will work in a fast-paced dynamic team, supporting the Marketing Manager and sales team (some are based internationally) to ensure digital marketing channels are innovative, on brand and meet targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- With graphic design experience, you will be responsible for the design of all brand & marketing communications, taking the lead on digital – including web content updates, social media, e-newsletters and video
- Creating campaigns to support Kirintec solutions with the aim of increasing engagement and further building follower base and brand reputation
- Producing and schedule digital content, including homepages, electronic newsletters, engaging our customer base and international Agents
- Liaison with our photographer to commission any imagery needed for design assets
- Monitoring the performance of all content produced, reporting results in weekly meetings and use analysis to make informed decisions to improve further designs and marketing strategy
- Help to manage strategic projects that develop our design proposition
- As an ‘ideas’ person, you will keep abreast of new design techniques and methods that we can integrate into current design work
Skills and experience required:
- Suitable for a confident Marketing/Graphics graduate
- Must evidence working knowledge of In-Design, Adobe and other platforms which will allow you to enhance our brand
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships
- Resilient, hardworking and able to manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Educated to degree level / professional qualification in either communications, graphics or Marketing would be desirable
- Limitless creativity with graphic design skills and an understanding of Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design and ideally a relevant video editing/creation package
- Proven ability to manage social media accounts, Google Analytics and CMS (with Word Press experience being desirable) and videography being advantageous
- Excellent organisation and influencing skills
- Creative flair with excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer and sales focus
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on company needs, displaying a sense of urgency and being proactive
This is a full time role, based in our beautiful headquarters at Ross-on-Wye, with a salary that is competitive and dependent on experience.
If all this sounds like you then drop us a line, ideally with a link to your online portfolio and salary expectations please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry – no Agencies.