We are looking for an Office Administrator to provide first class administrative support at Kirintec.
This role requires a solid Secretary or Office Administrator, who has previous experience, good front of house skills and excellent organisational ability.
This is a wide-ranging role.
You will be a capable, confidential and unflappable professional, able to prioritise and manage your time to meet the demands of the role, which will include, but not limited to:
· Daily and efficient office management
· Handling visitors and fielding calls
· Managing overseas trips and events
· Processing purchase invoices
· Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
You will be:
- Numerate, possess excellent interpersonal, word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Able to prove your ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Self-motivated and show initiative in taking action.
- Confident and have a proactive approach to work.
- A team player
- Positive in approach with a ‘can do’ attitude .
Kirintec provides a wonderful working environment, so if you think you could be the right person, with the right attitude come and join us at our HQ in Ross-in-Wye.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your curriculum vitae with salary expectations to Lisa Chaplain.