Due to business growth, we are seeking a Sub Contract Manager / Buyer to be based at our Ross-on-Wye headquarters.
As Sub Contract Manager / Buyer, you will establish and maintain the complex supply chain. in respect of Kirintec’s products you will achieve the following:
- Cost effectiveness of products
- Supply chain robustness
- Supply chain capacity
This role reports to
- Establish and maintain subcontract agreements
- Identify and establish a cost effective and resilient supply chain – including face to face liaison
- Undertake supplier evaluations
- Verify and validate supplier quotes
- Ensure suppliers are working to latest release documents and their lead times are in line with Kirintec commitments to customers
- Ensure ongoing ‘cost down’ in the supply chain
- Work with engineering team to identify and establish new suppliers for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Own and maintain Kirintec’s ‘Cost of Sale’ databases for accurate quotation generation
- Take responsibility for subcontract and supplier deliveries
- Manage the interface between the Kirintec Group of companies and supply chain / sub-contractor
- Previous experience in and proven ability to prepare and negotiate subcontracts
- Experience of supply chain management within the electronics industry
- Previous experience of buying from an international supplier base
- Computer literate, with MS Office experience
- Good problem solving and people influencing skills
- Previous experience with a CEM
- Experience of MRP and ERP
Kirintec is an exciting and ambitious Research & Development led company, with market leading technology and expertise. We offer a fast-paced dynamic environment, fostering innovation at all levels – with rewards to match.
Due to the rapid growth underpinned with established products, we are now seeking further top-class people at all levels to play a part in our continued expansion. This includes the Sub Contract Manager / Buyer position.
- Hours – 37.5 per week
- Location – Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire
- Probation – N/A
- Duration – Six-month contract, with a view to becoming permanent
- Salary – to be discussed
Finally, if you think you could impress us and be our Sub Contract Manager / Buyer, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.
Please also use this email address should you have any queries.
SORRY NO AGENCIES