We recommend you are familiar with our terms
Please read through our:
They lay out our legal requirements as the owner of this website and yours as the visitor of this site. We advise that you check back regularly, as we reserve the right to update them at any time.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, which are governed by UK contract law and regulatory controls.
Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions, or from your use of this website, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You do so in a manner that does not restrict, inhibit or infringe the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or otherwise infringe on the rights of any third party.
- “Kirintec” means “Kirintec Ltd”, a registered under Company No. 6699502 and with registered offices at Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5PB
- “Website” means “www.kirintec.com” and any of the pages contained on that domain
- “You”, “your” and “yours” means the person or persons accessing the website
- “We”, “us” and “our” means us and our organisation only
- “Material” means any information such as: text, photographs, graphics, trademarks, logos, links, programming code, data or any other material published, contained or available on this website.
Material on this site
The material published on this site is made available to you for informational purposes only. We do not make any warranties to the accuracy or reliability of any material published on this site. You rely on it at your own risk. However, we may make changes to the material on this website at any time, without giving notice.
Material on this website may contain errors, typographical or otherwise, and it may be out of date. We make no commitment to update this material and it is not intended to as professional advice.
We and any other third parties referred to on this website can assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided on the website.
Similarly our photographs are used for illustrative purposes, so if you order please bear this in mind.
We reserve the right to upgrade or amend our products, without necessarily reflecting the change in our marketing material. However rest assured we always have your interests at heart; we strive to offer you the best we can in terms of safety and reliability. With this in mind, a change would always be as a result of this and we strive to inform any customer of this.
REBUS* Please note that US Sales are restricted to the Federal Government only.
Neither we, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website accept liability for:
- any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage)
- any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption
Whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with your use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites.
Also, this includes, but is not limited to:
- loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property
- any other such loss or damages that arise on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website. Similarly from you downloading any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
If using our website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of your equipment, software or data p-then you assume all costs of this.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), fraud, or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
All trademarks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, videos, animations, text and software used on this site remain our intellectual property.
You many only display, print, reproduce and use this material for your personal use only.
Without our prior written consent, you may not otherwise retrieve, use, display, copy, modify, print, sell, hire, download or reverse engineer such content.
Links leading off this site
Where we provide links to other sites, we do so for information purposes only.
We have not verified the content of any such websites as they are beyond our reasonable control. We are not responsible for the material published on any other websites, pages, documents or other resources linked to by our website or social media accounts.
You choose to follow links to other websites at your own risk. Be aware, that it is your responsibility to take protective measures to guard against viruses, destructive elements or upsetting material on other websites.
Linking to our site
We welcome links to this website and to the material and information hosted on these pages.
You do not have to ask our permission to link to this website. However. we reserve the right to use Google’s Disavow Links tool, which asks Google to ignore any links to our site that we consider to be inappropriate, spammy, low-quality or which will otherwise damage our ranking and reputation.
We try to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Kirintec cannot guarantee 100% uptime.
Our organisation shall not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time, for any period of time, as system failure, maintenance, repair and other reasons beyond our control may cause the website to be suspended without notice.
This website has been built complying with UK laws and international accessibility standards. We cannot guarantee that any material contained on it will be in compliance with or appropriate for use in other countries and jurisdictions.
Any contributions to our website must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, sexually explicit, or threatening
- promote any violence or discrimination based on the race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age of any person
- impersonate any person
- misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person, organisation or regulatory body in such a way as to mislead readers of your contributions to this website.
Failure to comply with these terms
Any breach of these terms or failure to comply with them may result any of the following actions:
- immediate, delayed, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this website
- removing content uploaded to forums or our website either immediately
- issuing a warning against you
- disclosing information to law enforcement authorities, we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. This list of actions is not exclusive, and we may take other actions that we deem to be appropriate.
Our email disclaimer
(Relating to what you find on the bottom of corporate emails sent by Kirintec Ltd.). Email messages sent are intended solely for the addressee. To this effect the message, its’ contents (including message and attachment) are to be regarded as confidential.
If you have received our message in error, we apologise and please destroy it immediately. Meanwhile, you should not disclose the message and/or the information it contains or has attached to any other person, nor make any other copies. To the extent permitted by law, Kirintec Limited does not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any reliance on the email by anyone, other than the intended recipient to the extent agreed in the relevant contract for the matter to which the email relates to (if any).
You may not reproduce any items, unless you have written permission. Please note that the property of Kirintec Ltd* includes:
- all images
- and/or media attached in the sent email.
Data shared with you
Information is available on this website and we provide it as much as possible as a hard copy via catalogues, brochures, datasheets or similar. On occasions we will use transfer sites and/or upload details on a USB stick/card on request.
Kirintec does not accept responsibility for the unintentional transfer of data – malicious or otherwise. The end user is recommended to perform anti-virus and malware checks of all USB and removable data.
Privacy and data protection
Compliance with disability discrimination legislation
This site strives to comply with the Equality Act 2010.
Kirintec aims to meet with the Website Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) publishes these; they are a consortium of 385 organisations, who advise and educate on internet technology standards.
If you feel that this site is not accessible, or have trouble using it, please let us know immediately. Thereafter, we can then seek to rectify the problem. Finally, you can also report any website with accessibility issues to Fix the Web, a site that works to improve internet accessibility for disabled users.
*Kirintec Limited (Ltd.), Ross-on-Wye, HR9 5PB is registered in England and Wales.
Company number 6699502